Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

8 minutes ago, nounou said:

They get naked the moment they get to the house. 

Sorry, but it was not a little later. As I watched, I saw that Ana was sleeping and Dean with Candy woke her up in style.

But before he talked to Rock. Or was not it?

And what about their attitude, what better way to get around "conflicts" if a couple beginner in swinger if not with a veteran couple in swinger?

My interpretation.

Just now, thedbear said:

Sorry, but it was not a little later. As I watched, I saw that Ana was sleeping and Dean with Candy woke her up in style.

But before he talked to Rock. Or was not it?

And what about their attitude, what better way to get around "conflicts" if a couple beginner in swinger if not with a veteran couple in swinger?

My interpretation.

And as for the conflict already circumvented ....

Ana comes from the living room along with Candy and hits several times on the face of Rock who was lying on the bed next to Dean with an object.

Curious is that this no one here comments on.
:angel:

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Proud?  yeah that three strikes rule really works well.  :dodgy:  I have no idea what they would do, but the western courts do not rule in Russia

I was trying to play that off to mean it didn't matter. The second part of what I said was the question. 

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ooopel is right, Candy is a black swan. Have no respect for her at all anymore. Dean and her had no business being there after what happened. The fact they were so insensitive to the situation at hand leaves me to the conclusion that both of them are, to put it simple, not very good people. 

When Anastasia and Rock leave, Dean comes to Dean's job for him to make love with the main.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Ana comes from the living room along with Candy and hits several times on the face of Rock who was lying on the bed next to Dean with an object.

Must admit I didn't see her do that, any idea of the time?

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Rock, Anastasia 2 times Anastasia shot more at Rock, slapped in the living room, provoked Rock all night and Rock is the one who goes home, must go to Anastasia. Anastasia is really devil.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When Candy & Dean arrived there was no longer any threat. Rock was out with Kevin before and I guess Kevin told him to behave. And Candy & Dean did not cause any complications as far as I saw it

You not understand me. I know that the threat of Rock hitting her again was over. What I'm saying is that their relationship was in complete turmoil. There was a major, unresolved situation still fully cut open. For Dean and Candy to continue the plans with this open trauma was wrong of them. They only added another layer of complications into this relationship. Finding it very odd that no one else sees this the way I do. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Must admit I didn't see her do that, any idea of the time?

Now unfortunately no access to the timeline, but it was at that moment that Ana went to the living room sofa.

Dean and Rock were in bed and I understood that Dean asked Candy to go get Ana. Candy was and when she entered the room went straight up to Rock with a black object attacking him in the face. Several times,
Dean protected him and Ana returned to the sofa. Unfortunately the vision I had was cam 6 and I do not know if Rock did or said anything to this attitude. But as she came straight to him I do not think so.
The next situation was that Candy stayed with Rock in bed and Dean went to Ana on the couch. I think it was at the point of blow job. Or close to it. If you still have viewing. Mine already lost.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now unfortunately no access to the timeline, but it was at that moment that Ana went to the living room sofa.

Dean and Rock were in bed and I understood that Dean asked Candy to go get Ana. Candy was and when she entered the room went straight up to Rock with a black object attacking him in the face. Several times,
Dean protected him and Ana returned to the sofa. Unfortunately the vision I had was cam 6 and I do not know if Rock did or said anything to this attitude. But as she came straight to him I do not think so.
The next situation was that Candy stayed with Rock in bed and Dean went to Ana on the couch. I think it was at the point of blow job. Or close to it. If you still have viewing. Mine already lost.

Yeah, mines gone as well.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

rock is a moron. it looked like he was reforming but it didn't last. yes he shouldn't drink. yes he was upset that ana fucked someone else. (ok for him of course:huh:) but no hitting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW HIM THE DOOR FOR GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all of you that want to excuse him & blame ana go & watch the site that will show him alone as opposed to the site which will show her alone. i pick her!:heart: at best he's not interesting & at worst he's an abuser. she at worst is still a good looking hot sexy girl that wants to fuck & i want to see that. there are other guys that won't beat her as we have already seen!

Ana responds to Rock more than enough, provokes him to come over, Rock responds more than he is, he tries to cry and justify, first he opposes, then accepts the wife change and makes love, makes love to the first time she comes home, then cries like she regrets then I make love again with the person, then I say I am right, and if it is right, be with me. I do not approve of what Rock did, but it suppressed all the anastasia's rock perform all night. Anastasia is really dangerous.