Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I do not know what the future of this house will be.

but sorry what do you expect?

let her snap her fingers and by magic replace rock

she just split up, what do you expect, that she's happy and happy

We may like it or not.

but they are not dolls, where they replace each other

People forget that a lot... At Maria house happened the same 

• Like 2

Just now, pahman said:

I don't really see why they would fine the managers because of the actions of their participants. There are rules for the participants. If they do not respect them they are fired. That happened to Rock.

Well it seems it wasn't the first time rock was nearly the leaving door.. so that's could be the reason of A&A being fined... And the manager are the responsible part for all the tenants does 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well it seems it wasn't the first time rock was nearly the leaving door.. so that's could be the reason of A&A being fined... And the manager are the responsible part for all the tenants does 

Like someone said here yesterday, the managers are not the tenants baby-sitters. You have to be of a certain age to be a tenant. That means responsible for your own actions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

Like someone said here yesterday, the managers are not the tenants baby-sitters. You have to be of a certain age to be a tenant. That means responsible of your own actions.

They are their bosses... i don't know how it works this kind of relation between VH, Managers and Tenants... But when was the violence situation between Linda&Leon, on ticket it was said to me, that the final decisions was from the managers.. so, the managers have that kind of responsibility ... What happens later between Managers and Tenants (because of the fine) we don't know

24 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not know what the future of this house will be.

but sorry what do you expect?

let her snap her fingers and by magic replace rock

she just split up, what do you expect, that she's happy and happy

We may like it or not.

but they are not dolls, where they replace each other

Espected what it's happening.......................because it's not the first time this happens...............she enters depress mode when the dude isn't with her(normal thing because she like him).............just hope the dude doesn't return............he was kicked out the place.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Espected what it's happening.......................because it's not the first time this happens...............she enters depress mode when the dude isn't with her(normal thing because she like him).............just hope the dude doesn't return............he was kicked out the place.

Yes, he is morally and psychologically depressed and depressed because he is not accustomed to it, and I am sure he regrets what happened.