Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

2 hours ago, pahman said:

I don't really see why they would fine the managers because of the actions of their participants. There are rules for the participants. If they do not respect them they are fired. That happened to Rock.

Right, because the managers are responsible for their tenants. VH pays the managers, not the tenants. It's up to the manager to fine the manager and up for the manager to fine the tenant. It's no bullshit either, they got fined. I just hope that on top of the fine they also get denied any earnings from the views say from the time of the first punch to the time Rock's name was taken off the apt. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This can be said about anybody living on cam.

Absolutely correct M.Voyeur and thank you for pointing it out. How selfish of me to imply, on how I should view the world. But I will reign HELL, upon does who tend to do harm to any Women or Child or Beast! (As any man should) There’s a loneliness that only exists in one’s mind. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. I am only a voice, of many who cares about human nature. As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh. This forum is only a fiction of my own imagination, but the fine people here is what keeps me alive. Peace i Piarte :cool:

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's normal on the agressor... say sorrow, bla bla bla ... and regret till next time happen... 

Yep! Trust is a helluva thing! He's done nothing but fulfill the pattern of an abuser. She'll likely fulfill the pattern of the abused and take him back. He will almost certainly never change. One word for you Ana, RUN!

• Like 4