Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just now, nazimakbulut said:

I do not think you will fall into the same mistake more easily because you saw it seriously this time.

It was also serious before... we all know what Rock is capable to do... and well, if the word of VH have some value, he will not come back

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH cannot ban someone from letting anyone in their own apt! That's my understanding. All they can do is not pay him. 

I do not agree with you, vh can do whatever you want, because the houses are the mirror of the service they sell

in any case if it was expelled could not return, because the dangers are the same

and for me maybe vhtv said he was kicked out to calm the crowd,

Just now, nazimakbulut said:

I do not think you will fall into the same mistake more easily because you saw it seriously this time.

Rock has a long history of treating Ana like shit! He earned the name Rockhead for the many, many things he has done to her. For goodness sakes, for quite a while he basically denied her any pleasure during sex. Sex was only for Rock's pleasure. Go back and watch and you'll want to vomit! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree with you, vh can do whatever you want, because the houses are the mirror of the service they sell

in any case if it was expelled could not return, because the dangers are the same

and for me maybe vhtv said he was kicked out to calm the crowd,

Then why is he there and cams remain on?

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH cannot ban someone from letting anyone in their own apt! That's my understanding. All they can do is not pay him. 

I think they can.. and it makes all sense to do that.. They need to have that power. Just put the house offline and if repeat "au revoir"
We are not talking in a "regular" guest visiting Ana.. we are talking about someone that was kicked out by VH because of repeated acts of bad behaviour

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Rock has a long history of treating Ana like shit! He earned the name Rockhead for the many, many things he has done to her. For goodness sakes, for quite a while he basically denied her any pleasure during sex. Sex was only for Rock's pleasure. Go back and watch and you'll want to vomit! 

I agree with this, I just said that I do not think Rock is really regretting and if it is forgiven I can not easily fall into the same mistake, because VH gave the rock a serious penalty, seriously seeing what the end would be if he repeated the same mistake.