Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then, alas! This apt will be toast if she takes him back. My guess is that she won't have sex with others while she contemplates this and during that time ratings will go down. She'll think that she can't do this alone and she'll run back to Rock and the apt will close. 

To heed of the dangers of alcohol and swinging! Playing with fire! 🔥

Amy is correct, i DON'T want to see the rockhead back, if he comes back I'll avoid this apartment 

If rock is coming back after what he did then VHTV will lose a lot of respect and lose a hell of a lot of new customers and it will tell every males in all the apartments is that it's ok to hit a women cause we won't kick you out or ban you from the project so do what u like what a waste of time telling us one thing and then he comes back you have lost my respect and that of a lot of other people this is so wrong get a grip VHTV before it's too late

Just now, suckier44 said:

If rock is coming back after what he did then VHTV will lose a lot of respect and lose a hell of a lot of new customers and it will tell every males in all the apartments is that it's ok to hit a women cause we won't kick you out or ban you from the project so do what u like what a waste of time telling us one thing and then he comes back you have lost my respect and that of a lot of other people this is so wrong get a grip VHTV before it's too late

He won't be back he only came back for return his keys

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Disagree. It's only playing with fire when you have idiots like Rockhead there.

Some quarrel sometimes does not hurt as it's perfectly normal with couples. The problem was Rock lost it completely and got violent. Glad he has to hand his keys now and we will never see him back

Swinging is dangerous business! It is always playing with fire. Trust is an elusive character and one can never be certain!

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He won't be back he only came back for return his keys

I hope and pray your right jabbath1987 but I get the feeling he is trying too worm is way back in too the project everyone needs too send VHTV  a complaint ticket to get rid of him for good

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I hope and pray your right jabbath1987 but I get the feeling he is trying too worm is way back in too the project everyone needs too send VHTV  a complaint ticket to get rid of him for good

With Anna&Alex being fined because of him, i don't see that become a reality

Good day,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.

Our project provides a platform for broadcasting to independent content studios and people. We put only the basic rules of the game (what exactly participants can not do in the project in accordance with international laws). If any participants or studios violate these rules then we punish them for this. Any decisions about who will leave and who will stay, participants make themselves.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Trust is a helluva thing! He's done nothing but fulfill the pattern of an abuser. She'll likely fulfill the pattern of the abused and take him back. He will almost certainly never change. One word for you Ana, RUN!

Before it's too late...  I have the last say with my wallet...I just won't watch them!!:sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

We'll if he is back I won't be watching this apartment any more I have no respect for VHTV after this it's sending the wrong message to all the guys in this project that it's ok to be violent towards females what a joke VHTV 

Apparently he is just picking stuff up. He'll be gone soon. 

• Upvote 1