Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

10 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Fire his ass !!

And deny him entry into the apt else turn off the cams. This is quite simple. If they want to dole out compassion, do it with the cams turned off. Viola! Fairness restored as well as VH's good name and fortitude! 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

And sent him entry into the apt else turn off the cams. This is quite simple. If they want to dole out compassion, do it with the cams turned off. Viola! Fairness restored as well as VH's good name and fortitude! 

Fair enough.

Ana's sneak sex scenes during Jan 27 Orgy night are excluded from the recording archive:

• Ana had such nice sex with Kevin twice.
  • Ana gave blow job to Dean. But Dean wanted to bring her to Bedroom and orgy with Candy
  • In the Kitchen Ana did ass grinding to Dean's dick but Dean already had sex and could not get an erection just standing in the kitchen.

All above scenes are excluded from archive, instead we have the scene "Dean tries to get some jan 27" that shoes Dean wanted to fuck Ana and she rejects. Well that one time Ana was not in the mood.

I don't know how to read this. It seems that VHTV excluded the scenes that Rock is not supposed to see.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps you don't intend to mean that this should be an excuse for his behavior, but just in case, do you think we should we excuse the havok reaped by a drunk driver then to? 

As I said in my previous post, not an excuse.

All I am saying is that alcohol put him in such trouble. He was drinking non-stop. That was his bad decision, and he is going through consequences. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Ana's sneak sex scenes during Jan 27 Orgy night are excluded from the recording archive:

• Ana gave blow job to Dean. But Dean wanted to bring her to Bedroom and orgy with Candy
  • In the Kitchen Ana did ass grinding to Dean's dick but Dean already had sex and could not get an erection just standing in the kitchen.

All above scenes are excluded from archive, instead we have the scene "Dean tries to get some jan 27" that shoes Dean wanted to fuck Ana and she rejects. Well that one time Ana was not in the mood.

I don't know how to read this. It seems that VHTV excluded the scenes that Rock is not supposed to see.

I can understand and agree with excluding the scenes of violence but not anything else, that doesn't make any sense.

Just now, jjkopite said:

I can understand and agree with excluding the scenes of violence but not anything else, that doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense when you remember VH also took off all the scenes of Clara cheating on Stas with Tim.

Just now, jjkopite said:

The scenes that I listed did not include any violence. Only sweet and pleasant sex. Kevin slide his cock in Ana so smooth she was like getting her satisfaction 1st time after long time.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It makes sense when you remember VH also took off all the scenes of Clara cheating on Stas with Tim.

This is different.

They hosted an orgy, and Rock was fooling around too.

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Me too! Fully agree to this point. Everything but the violence should be there. VH has a history of censoring sex though (Clara and Tim). Again though, it is up to them to determine what you can see. Generally speaking they do not censor content. I don't think it's quite fair to go that far yet. Plus the archiver's may not be done yet. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It's on archive kevin fucking ana in the bedroom ... (i know you are talking about ana and kevin in the couch)

I remember that things was commented here (also by me at the time, that why i know they happened) but maybe it wasn't notice on timelime by the uploaders and no one ask for them in the archive topic... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

This is different.

They hosted an orgy, and Rock was fooling around too.

Doesn't matter I guess. They were all things that lead to a scandal. It's also possible that Ana was the one that asked to have them remove instead of VH making the decision themselves.