Bree & Drew, Tara

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

i don‘t thinks so, drew was nervous and a bit violent by the toy ,he want to do any thing to do his job like bree and the guest ,so she left because she felt embarrassed 

Im sure that was a very unpleasant for Tara outside of the awesome orgasm she had from the dildo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Oh = i see what you are saying--that probably was his problem---All the more reason to dump her and get with Tara --Although one time in an orgy in the old place Dean was fucking Bree and she was screaming her head off but it didnt stop Drew from fucking another girl almost right beside her

dean another case ,may be he is one of the project make the situation different ,may be drew consider himself  better than dean ,may be the conditions were different (alcohol) as usual with dean, everyone may act different in the same situation if the conditions changed

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

bree screamed with everyone that she liked. drew doesn't have a problem with it. check out some of the recent 3somes in the archives. she just like sex, that's all!:biggrin:

Maybe he had a problem with this particular guy making her scream

Just now, sr71gn said:

This was the first time i ever saw Drew have a problem and he has done many of these women

that what i am trying to say ,he was very nervous ,the question is ,who is the guy ?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

bree screamed with everyone that she liked. drew doesn't have a problem with it. check out some of the recent 3somes in the archives. she just like sex, that's all!:biggrin:

Exact, Golfer. 

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did you ever saw Bree alone with a guy in the bedroom???? 

i never saw Bree alone with a guy in the bedroom and with no condom ... i guess she's sure about him ... and drew let them fuck without it? it's strange

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, x1000 said:

that what i am trying to say ,he was very nervous ,the question is ,who is the guy ?

But i don't think it has anything to do with the particularly guy... if was another i believe will be the same.. 

They never had this type of situation. 

• Like 1