2018 Winter Olympics

rammer

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG you're a cowgirls , er boys fan! I don't think we can be friends anymore, Kidding! It is a shame though, the cowboys we're really horrible this year

WHAT! Are you both kidding me.,.,,”@&$?!$# - Sorry, I needed to vent my frustrations.. Keep cool Joey. OK, they sucked this year. Are you happy now? I can’t stand watching Jerry Jones dismantle the greatest football team EVER to play in the NFL. While we Cowboys were wrestling up some Soft tail,👙those pesky Eagles 🦅 have nothing better, but to fly around shitting on heads!!!! A once promising team, caught up in abusive allocations, confrontation, meditation, etc.etc.etc. Which, later on, it turns out to be false. Hopefully a mutual agreement. Congrats!🏄🏽‍♂️ 🏈 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

WHAT! Are you both kidding me.,.,,”@&$?!$# - Sorry, I needed to vent my frustrations.. Keep cool Joey. OK, they sucked this year. Are you happy now? I can’t stand watching Jerry Jones dismantle the greatest football team EVER to play in the NFL. While we Cowboys were wrestling up some Soft tail,👙those pesky Eagles 🦅 have nothing better, but to fly around shitting on heads!!!! A once promising team, caught up in abusive allocations, confrontation, meditation, etc.etc.etc. Which, later on, it turns out to be false. Hopefully a mutual agreement. Congrats!🏄🏽‍♂️ 🏈 

Wow, i said I was kidding, 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rammer said:

I'm not sure what you're saying Joey but do you remember Cloey Kim?  I just saw the replay of her awesome performance again.  It's all good.  Talk to you later.  It's late.

Yes! I got to watch Cloey Kim perform. She was fantastic. One thing for sure, I won't forget Cloey winning the gold in 10 years from now. Who thinks of eating Ice Cream in the middle of winter, "Cloey does" Lol :cool:

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Yes! I got to watch Cloey Kim perform. She was fantastic. One thing for sure, I won't forget Cloey winning the gold in 10 years from now. Who thinks of eating Ice Cream in the middle of winter, "Cloey does" Lol :cool:

Yea, we may or may not forget Cloey 10 years from now but who could ever forget watching Eddie the Eagle ski jump in the 1988 Winter Olympics.  That was epic.  They even changed the rules because of him.  He has his own Wikipedia page for those of you who didn't experience it back then.  Should be good watching tonight.  Mikaela Shiffrin in the woman's slalom and Shawn White in the men's snowboard pipe final.

• Like 1

Congrats to Shaun White wins his third gold medal, and it's the 100th gold for America in 84 years, in Winter Games history. (pitiful) The US Olympic committee will be holding tryouts for curling. Experience - must be able to handle a broomstick to sweep the ice under the stone which makes it float and travel a little further. Not rocketed science folks. Witches and Lazy people, please do apply. Guarantee excitement with the Witch holding the broom. People with lower back pain, do not need to ask. :biggrin:

• Like 1

After falling 20 feet from the bunny-slope ski-lift, I changed my winter sport: Pounding down rum by the fire at the ski lodge watching others fly down hills. My winter sport requires a strong right arm and great accuracy. Judges take points off for spilled rum. And a wide-screen TV in the lodge is a necessity.

I'm amazed that these people can actually successfully walk on ice, let alone attempt something like a triple lutz without killing themselves. Why they take points off for a bobbled lutz is beyond me. These people are highly skilled. Even the ones who don't get a medal.

• Upvote 1