Candy & Dean Part #1

as a person that liked dean & candy let me say that i am really disappointed in them. they had the chance to have 1 of the best apts & threw it away. i've stood up for them in the past but they have shown that they can't control themselves & should both go.  meanwhile the apt appears to still be deserted. it looks like they just forgot to turn the cams off. if there are replacements they should move in soon. how about ana's friends from last night? if nobody is ready please vh just turn everything off for now.:confused:

Capture_2018_03_10_10_00_23_495.png

Capture_2018_03_10_10_00_37_508.png

Capture_2018_03_10_10_00_51_872.png

Capture_2018_03_10_10_01_05_202.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Isn't it funny how some are jumping to it all being the evil man's fault when clearly Ze81 is absolutly right in that both are as equally just as bad as each other in this situation.

he hit her several times,she hit him several times,to me it's the same thing,if she it's an bad personality or not etc in this case don't matter,both act bad,but sadly only one will be out.

15 hours ago, plum said:

Dean is basically out of control....how much longer will VHTV let this volatile misogynistic bully get away with his vile antics?
We have witnessed violence and arguably rape from this psychotic alcoholic .
Time to get him out, before he does something truly abhorrent to the females on this site.
Just my point of view...and my last word on the matter.

MALE VIOLENCE IN VHTV
I completely agree with you

Dean is basically out of control....how much longer will VHTV let this volatile misogynistic bully get away with his vile antics?
Time to get him out, before he does something truly abhorrent to the females on this site.

1 minute ago, Manucm said:

MALE VIOLENCE IN VHTV
I completely agree with you

But that type of behavioral is what bring viewers to his apartment, making money for him & VH

violence may indeed attract some but i want sex & i don't want violence. their orgies & 3somes were hot but they have ruined everything now. money is indeed very important to vh but while they have had problems with some of the tennents they have eventually been shown the door. also i would bet that the people wanting to see violence over sex is minimal among vh subscribers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

violence may indeed attract some but i want sex & i don't want violence. their orgies & 3somes were hot but they have ruined everything now. monet is indeed very important to vh but while they have had problems with some of the tennents they have eventually been shown the door. also i would bet that the people wanting to see violence over sex is minimal among vh subscribers.

I won't reopen the video of this apartment as long as this asshole stays in it.

• Like 2

And here some are still putting the blame to Dean being the total bad guy when it has been clearly stated that both were in the wrong, I think both should be removed from the project for their bad behaviours and let someone who deserves a chance to move in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Unbeliable..the two are in the house,what could go wrong right...

But they are in seperate rooms. So hopefully a quiet night.