Candy & Dean Part #1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Isn't all life a theatre.

only when the participants know that their every move is filmed and posted on the internet.
"treats them right"....are you having a laugh?...Shrek just wanders around the party groping the girls breasts, spanking their arses and feeling them up.
Hardly romance isn't it?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, plum said:

only when the participants know that their every move is filmed and posted on the internet.
"treats them right"....are you having a laugh?...Shrek just wanders around the party groping the girls breasts, spanking their arses and feeling them up.
Hardly romance isn't it?

Thats all the romance you need, just a step ahead of bashing them on there head with a club and taking them back to man cave.

picture this......you are a girl at a party..a fat ugly pervy guy walks up to you and gropes your tits, puts his hand between your legs and slaps your arse..what would you do?
answers on a postcard.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

This isn't Georges' house! 

But it is close. The main difference is that the women here carry clubs too.

1 minute ago, plum said:

picture this......you are a girl at a party..a fat ugly pervy guy walks up to you and gropes your tits, puts his hand between your legs and slaps your arse..what would you do?

Put my hand down his shorts grab his dick and ride it till the cows come home, that way i get lots of views for my pal.

2 minutes ago, plum said:

Maybe he has a sparkling personality :angel:

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

And don't hesitate to use them :biggrin:

I hate to think what they got in store for me in the women cave.