Ary & George Part #2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, I was 15 and I ran into these 2 girls I went to school with. They were maybe 14, younger than me. They were babysitting. They told me to come over later. I was like sure. So, I go into some strangers house and I'm hanging out chatting. Then one of them takes me into the bedroom, stands in front of me and grabs my hand. 

With me so far? 😊

So far, 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

So far, 

Yes, it was the parents bedroom. Not her parents. Think maybe they were related. Anyways she grabs my hand and peels my fingers apart with my pointer finger and my middle finger pointed up. Then she says, "put these to work"!  We started kissing and and standing right there I put those fingers to work. Fuck!! The feeling of running my hand down her pants through her pubic hair and into that wet pussy is something I will never forget ever!! Simply amazing!! Ok, now I'm sweating like Tim. Lol! Anyways, the rest wasn't so epic. When ended up on the bed and I stuck it in her for like 2 minutes and finished on her belly. It was the first part that I remember the most. Incredible!! I went home smiling that night. 😋

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it was the parents bedroom. Not her parents. Think maybe they were related. Anyways she grabs my hand and peels my fingers apart with my pointer finger and my middle finger pointed up. Then she says, "put these to work"!  We started kissing and and standing right there I put those fingers to work. Fuck!! The feeling of running my hand down her pants through her pubic hair and into that wet pussy is something I will never forget ever!! Simply amazing!! Ok, now I'm sweating like Tim. Lol! Anyways, the rest wasn't so epic. When ended up on the bed and I stuck it in her for like 2 minutes and finished on her belly. It was the first part that I remember the most. Incredible!! I went home smiling that night. 😋

Isn't it funny how everyone remembers putting their hands down somebody's pants for the first time?!  Sounds like a good first time, there are so many horror stories from some people. Mostly everyone takes it too serious the first time, and of course it's hard not to. The stress, anticipation, mind racing, then after it's over it's mostly like, that was great, but i got things to work on i guess.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I smelled those fingers over and over all the way home. 🤗🤩

Hahahaha!!! I've had some guys tell me they did that after their first time also!! That's hilarious!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahahaha!!! I've had some guys tell me they did that after their first time also!! That's hilarious!!

Oh it's true! Smelled amazing! Can still remember it. ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The last hour or so I feeling really nauseous. I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. It's been nice chatting, like the good times! Hi ooopel, I'm sorry I can't chat tonight, not feeling well

What happened ?

2 minutes ago, nack said:

What happened ?

Hi nack, I had pizza earlier, maybe It didnt agree with me for some reason.  I was just telling ooopel and Amy i see you on here tommorow If you guys get on. Have a good evening, :heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nack, I had pizza earlier, maybe It didnt agree with me for some reason.  I was just telling ooopel and Amy i see you on here tommorow If you guys get on. Have a good evening, :heart:

Good Night Ash. Sleep well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1