Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Wonder why it didn't happen tonight. No big deal, still sexy. Did Ary cum, I couldn't tell? If not maybe Anni will take care of that business later!

Well almost sure the threesome didn't happen for the usual reasons,they have to build the expectation,have views as much as possible etc,smart play:cool:.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

George looked like an teenager..how the hell he managed to get the sausage:biggrin: up so many times hehe.

He got Ary, every man's "sausage" would naturally go up if you knew you we're gonna make love to her!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, fasterboss said:

well what it seems and what george is afraid of moving forward, ary seems to try to move things forward,::)

Naaa..They know what they are doing.But could be that you said also.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He got Ary, every man's "sausage" would naturally go up if you knew you we're gonna make love to her!

Hehe indeed,but we seen other residents and guests having hard time to get it up one time..George was like..sausage GIFhehe.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well almost sure the threesome didn't happen for the usual reasons,they have to build the expectation,have views as much as possible etc,smart play:cool:.

Hahaha. You make my night better ! 😅😅

Well i will tell you something and I don t know if you will belive me or not. 🤗

About the threesome,if that will heppen will be when I will feel ready,and Anni the same ,because I think George it is ready already ! Haha 

Maybe I repet ,but i can't make what others expected,or for the money. Because if I will make this for money ,i will not feel good. And all the things heppend until now and what will hepend next,will be as usual natural. 🤗

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe indeed,but we seen other residents and guests having hard time to get it up one time..George was like..sausage GIFhehe.

Oh yeah. Just i see that. And i don t know why,but I like it. Hahaha 😅

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1