Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that George it's there he should once for all put an third camera in livingroom,sinse day one that zone needs badly an zoomed in coach camera.With the other two places closed(even if an new one opens)he still would have at least one spare cam.update I see he changed a little the cam2 angle and now catchs closer the sofa zone,an improvement for sure,but still..another cam would be nice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pahman said:

Então, George está de volta e está prestes a começar a mesma velha merda novamente, esperando um resultado diferente desta vez? Este lugar está morto. Talvez seja hora de um conceito diferente com pessoas diferentes?

Wrong post, sorry

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now that George it's there he should once for all put an third camera in livingroom,sinse day one that zone needs badly an zoomed in coach camera.With the other two places closed(even if an new one opens)he still would have at least one spare cam.

by George's moves and the conversations with Alan, yesterday and today, I think it's really being considered deploying an extra cam in the living room. And it looks like a change of position in the bathroom.

I've got the dedods crossed here. hehehehehe.
simon rex good luck GIF

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

by George's moves and the conversations with Alan, yesterday and today, I think it's really being considered deploying an extra cam in the living room. And it looks like a change of position in the bathroom.

I've got the dedods crossed here. hehehehehe.
simon rex good luck GIF

Hope so,would be an nice improvement,cam2 already improved angle,lets see what happens.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope so,would be an nice improvement,cam2 already improved angle,lets see what happens.

Improved yes, but still the problem. A cam free and so without statistic points.

We need a cam so we can monitor the movements on the couch and still generate visualization.

Do not say change the status of the cam, but reinforce the point of action there.

Alan has been having better performance in this part of the apartment for the last few days (or weeks). He wants for more options of movements and space to improvise and experiment.

I am premium just like you and so with access to any cam.
But it bothers me to know that I'm having a good view of the actions taken there but that my time online is not contributing to their success.
At least that's the way I think and process. Whether right or wrong I do not know.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just,
Cross your fingers, that both (both Serena and Alan) will pass steadfast and unharmed by this test of fire.

One supporting the other.

I for my part, I'm already crossing to the toes of my two feet.
:angel:

Imitating Just, a yes, begins to come from fire.

That in my view has everything to go right
All "ingredients very well balanced.

And of course, another expected move.
:cool: