Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell!

Alan, starts talking, starts drinking, and starts creating instability there.
You should hold a meeting where the drink should be reduced.

Nina does not drink, Serena much less. Just him.
And the worse thing is that he besides not controlling it still mixes the drinks.

:cry:

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hell!

Alan, starts talking, starts drinking, and starts creating instability there.
You should hold a meeting where the drink should be reduced.

Nina does not drink, Serena much less. Just him.
And the worse thing is that he besides not controlling it still mixes the drinks.

:cry:

And so, their performance is also numb.

His "best" performances were always with him sober.

I do not know how they would still associate it this way there:huh:

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Wow!

Nina, Serena
Alan,
 And not just one but two lesbians
And the blond girl already signals to be nice enough to pull him into the middle of them (if that's the case).

This is going to be a massacre ..hehehehehehe.

After the new girls left, everyone seems to be quite excited -- Alan 3 times sexing with Nina in about 4 hours (second time is a 3-some with Serena).

8 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

After the new girls left, everyone seems to be quite excited -- Alan 3 times sexing with Nina in about 4 hours (second time is a 3-some with Serena).

So let me improve your post in retribution,
This to me says everything in reference to Alan's resumption and his self-assurance ... (after yesterday),

Effectively in this field, a new Alan.:heart:

6Z8S9vC.jpg

Can you attain how much NIna went on the "moon" (hehehehehe) with that?
With this double and simultaneous attack? His own "lightsaber" passionate next to a powered vibrator?:rolleyes:

xlKS0k7.jpg

fqsW1rG.jpg

a2dVCty.jpg

The sequence below is just to highlight how strong this moment was.
I love it when he bangs hard and hard on Nina to the point that it can be heard for almost the rest of the apartment.
In case they even woke Serena ... hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

EPPhdqw.jpg

iqyl7nO.jpg

2 hours ago, snag said:

The guys were not all day and night. when they came, Serena cried so much, so Nina and Alan went to bed with her. What happened?

My guess ?

Since George was present with NIna in the apartment for two minutes and left with a box-box (?) And the vase he brought on Nina's first trip, is that he is gone again.

Maybe they were at their farewell party, which I believe in Edda's new apartment.

Sad to see Serena crying, maybe for that. But glad (and very) that both NIna (and Alan) made themselves present and in support of her in this moment of personal pain.

The human warmth (and friendship between these three) there is intense and much stronger than I see in other projects

Sorry in advance if the translation fails. But I have had many problems with google and lost directions lately.