Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

13 hours ago, tweety said:

Ils ne sont pas bousiller la came libre. Ils ont juste enlevé il des billets de faveur. Si vous vérifiez la liste des appartements à gauche de VH , vous verrez combien ont enlevé la came salon gratuit. Beaucoup.

there are only 3 apartments that we remove a camera from the living room the other nel'au not that being said I think it's a big bullshit because those who can not be premium are cheated and I find it unfair because for me calls a lack of respect sends users

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, henriPas said:

une cam gratuite de moins....

:cry:

vh est en train de partir en vrille et je vien de voir q'un nouvel appartement a ete ajouter et je vous le donne en mille la cuisine est gratuite et pas le salon le fpoutage de gueule continue et vh ne fais rien pour que sa change

• Like 1

Accompanying the timeline and seeing now online, it looks like we have another round of invitees today.
New Zorro? More than one ? Couple ?
We will see ....

What bothers me however is that Alan is already drinking.
Same as moderately.

And this progressively influences their behavior. .

One of the reasons I kept on alert in meetings with Edda and Joe is that Joe was always careful to keep Allan's glass full and moving. .

He himself did not drink much.

Thus, things did not flow or yield as expected, and it came out "clean" at the firing line ..

Just note that all of Alan's UP performances went with him sober.

We saw a bit of this "fall" of perfornance and humor by Alcool. At yesterday's meeting.

Nina in turn, does not drink, and Serena is controlled for the most part possible. .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, snag said:

they have cleaning. maybe today someone will come? because Friday.

They arrived so I just did this post. A couple. And Alan is already heating the turbines with Serena in the bathroom. Wow.
Long live their empathy, hehehehehe,
:biggrin:

Hehe what the hell,i turn to th place and it's an couple guest with some masks..seems based in last days George it's backing to te good old days(when was an good/very good manager).In this case this girl guest doesn't attract me but kudos for the effort.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe what the hell,i turn to th place and it's an couple guest with some masks..seems based in last days George it's backing to te good old days(when was an good/very good manager).In this case this girl guest doesn't attract me but kudos for the effort.

For me now, nothing has to complain ..

Alan took the day to surprise me in a way that even I did not expect it to be possible.:heart:

If everything until the end flows, in the line that has been so far (incusive in the controls of the storms and storms that we already had there today).

And culminating with my favorite sight of NIna sleeping hugged with him.

Not only my day, but my whole week was compensated. In this project and VH site.

I only  pray,
for all the saints that  he take control and moderate in drink
And NIna does not force the situation with him, if something leaves behind.
Breathing and not stirring or provoking him :cry:

Her Prize if she does so will be greater later. ..
:cool: