Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

only for those who still bet on a break between these two.

This is not fake and in order to achieve it, you need to have a lot of competition.

That I have not seen in another project here. There is no way to falsify this "female orgasm".   twice and the same way

oPIpngq.jpgimage.thumb.png.963bf8b6126a617ba9ac22a552b41537.pngimage.thumb.png.d18f353e121c16207d4a06de7e58fe75.png

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, yadevol said:

what is alan's problem?

Still do not feel safe for this kind of thing.
Only on an individual basis. For this without any problems.

Only he can change that. In his own head

At least he and Nina are taking the situation with ease.
Together they will go through this problem as well.

The sad that he can compensate for this, with manual, oral and even with instruments at this time.

Since between him and Nina this does not happen.

again, nina speaks nothing, nothing argues.
Let Alan process all the information and then quietly talk.

Preferably sleep in the room today, with no discussion or no arguments

No one has died or been injured. JUST give him room to breathe that's what he needs right now.

Everything he saw on the computer screen of the room happening in the room.

This is what is troubling he. and WITH REASON.

And if you read our forum and my posts, NIna congratulations for today.
And for these guests, Bia and Mark. I hope to see them again.

You've already got Alan in the room .. now it's working so he can stay ... hehehehehe:biggrin:

We have made good progress today.
Let's go to the next ones ... but now on the right path.
:cool:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mole sex in the bedroom. Pass.

just out of curiosity, still soft sex in the bedroom, after everything that was seen and done by Bia and Mark along with Nina and Serena?:dodgy:

Sorry, but I'm reading the posts now since I was on alert with the whole situation that involved the person of Alan in the room, accompanying everything by the computer on the kitchen table.

I try to imagine how many thousand his head was, so much for him to sue at once.

Worried how it will be tomorrow when he wakes up more sober. And since Nina will avoid unnecessary conflicts,:cry:

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

serena is getting impatient!:biggrin:

Capture_2018_03_02_16_18_36_100.png

Capture_2018_03_02_16_18_42_449.png

Capture_2018_03_02_16_18_51_563.png

Capture_2018_03_02_16_18_58_545.png

I would kill, to know to whom she sent these selfies:dodgy:
George, no way, because he would not drive her away from the room.
So we have someone else in the game. Maybe your blond boyfriend.

What could be the next visit there with Nina and Alan (if they survive after this one today)

At least he already has a good entrance with both. It would really be a meeting of different couples.

And not so unfeasible, like this. .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

ScreenHunter 74.jpg

ScreenHunter 75.jpg

ScreenHunter 76.jpg

ScreenHunter 77.jpg

ScreenHunter 78.jpg

ScreenHunter 79.jpg

ScreenHunter 80.jpg

ScreenHunter 81.jpg

ScreenHunter 82.jpg

I really can not understand why Alan (since he still has these blocks) does not make up for this with manual actions like the one he was doing and stopped, the use of vibrators and oral caresses.
That is, alternatives,

For any of this he  wil notl need his "lightsaber" in use.:biggrin:

And neither does NIna, since she has it in her best performance, in particular and exclusively.

Comic, more profoundly true and to envy all the other women of the site,.
It belongs only to her (Nina),:dodgy:

Blocked by manual, oral and the most efficient, face-to-face recognition. hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

Others can not unlock it to its full potential, hahahaha
How to reach your G-spot, via penile penetration, stimulating you until you get a female ejaculation (which obligatorily results in a great intensity orgasm).

NIna is extremely lucky, first to get this done and secondly because she have someone is able to do it.
Without the use of hands,. :cool:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I would like to believe strongly according to the circumstance that you can still come forward that this is not a goodbye but one until the next or better until soon, ..

My first baptism here, Bia and Mark did not disappoint me,

Both .:heart::heart:

They showed that were well balanced and settled between them.
An example to Nina and Alan if this can persist.

Mark mostly knew how to be sensitive to the situation and was the point of balance and support with Alan.

Before and after the bedroom,

Bia conquered me with her rival conduct of Serena, formerly still clothed and her beauty and wild spirit when naked,

Wow:rolleyes:

I think they both enjoyed the good time they had with Alan, Nina and Serena, who think, also had a lot of fun with them.

At least I do not remember seeing Alan as relaxed and totally participatory as we saw him this time. Even in the face of Edda and Joe. .

In a future who knows, Alan already feels more secure and comfortable to partic,ipate in the form that is possible next to them, also of the door of the bedroom inside
Or on the couch.

after he was able to better assimilate and process all the troubled images in your brain that he accompanied on the kitchen table monitor,

I do not know if Bia, could be support bridge in this as Edda was (and in the same intensity and complicity), but the simple fact of being a woman and how we saw synchronized and tuned with Nina and Serena, already makes she accredited for this position there

Thanks to everyone, including Alan and his amazing behavior that I followed in full for this day experienced

With Nina and Serena (in this order)

wow doubled :rolleyes:

or maybe tripled:biggrin:

if added the incident of the clothes tossed into the hall  And  too in the bedroom, hehehehe. Or rather, hahahahahahaha (more appropriate for Alan). . .:biggrin:

Let's go to the next one and hope that I can also follow the next ones.:cool:

7W62zFo.jpg

rV12U73.jpg