Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

My guess ?

Since George was present with NIna in the apartment for two minutes and left with a box-box (?) And the vase he brought on Nina's first trip, is that he is gone again.

Maybe they were at their farewell party, which I believe in Edda's new apartment.

Sad to see Serena crying, maybe for that. But glad (and very) that both NIna (and Alan) made themselves present and in support of her in this moment of personal pain.

The human warmth (and friendship between these three) there is intense and much stronger than I see in other projects

Sorry in advance if the translation fails. But I have had many problems with google and lost directions lately.

Say what,why would Edda and joe return in an new place?Go watch their post and how they were in complete routine and the fact joe it's so low energy didn't help it.I want an George new place..but with new people.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Say what,why would Edda and joe return in an new place?Go watch their post and how they were in complete routine and the fact joe it's so low energy didn't help it.I want an George new place..but with new people.

You understood everything wrong, my friend.

I did not say new project apartment and yes new apartment for housing.

Edda may be off the project but he's not off the radar. She still keeps in touch with Nina and Serena, from what we've already seen.

But of my part in particular, since I have always been a fan of her card (see my posts here and there), if someday your return is possible, correcting the deviations of the first project, why not?

She has a very significant number of fans (like me) of her individual person.

'Blood too young, also kills the patient'

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

You understood everything wrong, my friend.

I did not say new project apartment and yes new apartment for housing.

Edda may be off the project but he's not off the radar. She still keeps in touch with Nina and Serena, from what we've already seen.

But of my part in particular, since I have always been a fan of her card (see my posts here and there), if someday your return is possible, correcting the deviations of the first project, why not?

She has a very significant number of fans (like me) of her individual person.

'Blood too young, also kills the patient'

Personally would be an big desapointment if the new George palce(if it seemed in the way)would be just an "recycle"..Edda and joe.Prefer new residents or why not..Marina,tattoo girl,they would be almost new and with lot surprises to give us.Cant imagine watching Edda blowing joe for the 100time..no thanks hehe.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Fourth time (evidence sight) !!!!:cool:

But is there anyone here in this forum,
attentive to this detail (unnoticed)?

And counting this?
Hehehehehehe!:biggrin:

YT5o9OF.jpg

UdMIC3l.jpg

JqBCDYR.jpg

Or for the detail of the second ring?

:heart:

M0boqGv.jpg

This ring?:biggrin:

Rijqjl2.jpg

Ps> Golfer06, my images will fade with time in Post.Please print this and images below, since here in the forum, moments like this go unnoticed (if they are not added with sex).

Simple but intense moments ..

PTRZflT.jpg

7NZEeum.jpg

786t3Qe.jpg

RZSc1tC.jpg

uUbuLYf.jpg

NSIVgIb.jpg

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Personally would be an big desapointment if the new George palce(if it seemed in the way)would be just an "recycle"..Edda and joe.Prefer new residents or why not..Marina,tattoo girl,they would be almost new and with lot surprises to give us.Cant imagine watching Edda blowing joe for the 100time..no thanks hehe.

Again, my friend.

read on my between the lines

I said before here in rebate to you, that it was no use bringing guests again, if the inner tips were not well tied,

I was wrong? Sina, Jules, Bia, Mark, Zorro?

i also said that "chemistry" and "empathy" are two completely different things, but of equal intensity and strategic to the success of the project.
The last experience we had between Nina, Alan and Serena did not confirm this too?

Or the use of a vibrator on Serena by Alan at her point, with Serena in ecstasy, begging arrives, for Alan ( i do not understand Russian for that, but understand the gestures), has passed unnoticed by you?

Not for me! Similar condition in NIna in the application also of a vibrator being but with her penetrated (and well penetrated) at the same time by Alan ..

And we will still have other unusual situations like these and equally progressive.

After all, the double console there is still "virgin" (boohoo) and only with use to rescue lost things under the bed.

So if I still say, if it is possible, Edda (with or without Joe) will be again motivated to go back to the project, correcting the failures of the first one (I will not elaborate, but obviously what I am pointing out). then for my part she will be very welcome again.

And it will surely add up again.

And as a plus, I said before that the entry of a third couple would be very timely and strategic to balance everything there.

Bia and Mark, did not they? And without being officially part of the project?

New surprises to give us is great. Especially because the "surprises" are already here and no one is even realizing it.:cool:

Wow!
Fifth time now!:biggrin:
Three things obtained
of this ;
A) Nina is a lucky woman to have this ability outlined,

B) Alan is also a lucky and successful man because he is able to stimulate her to reach this condition (and his point G) evidently. And reinforcement, without the help of fingers or hands.

C) In this rhythm continuous, soon will need new cleaning mattress there, heheheheh.:rolleyes:

j0lDR70.jpg

c1RMrsE.jpg

ii3F2ya.jpg

HM3uIhb.jpg

TrJgbps.jpg

This unique image represents a one 'utopia' on my part.:angel:

2rWHupk.jpg

Since most here, have observed  before, wouid impossible and unfeasible something like this at this level one day to happen between Alan and Serena.:cool:

And as a toast, with the active presence of Nina, as I also pointed out before in my solitary post (a 3some, own, dynamic, creative and intense:biggrin:

Uhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..heheheheh:rolleyes:would

QFCT8nx.jpg

nP6z82i.jpg

9wg4B20.jpg

5IlT7HZ.jpg

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

This unique image represents a one 'utopia' on my part.:angel:

2rWHupk.jpg

Since most here, have observed  before, wouid impossible and unfeasible something like this at this level one day to happen between Alan and Serena.:cool:

And as a toast, with the active presence of Nina, as I also pointed out before in my solitary post (a 3some, own, dynamic, creative and intense:biggrin:

Uhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..heheheheh:rolleyes:would

QFCT8nx.jpg

nP6z82i.jpg

9wg4B20.jpg

5IlT7HZ.jpg

The images are not visible.