Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

On 18/03/2018 at 9:34 AM, thedbear said:

I have observed (with special attention ) that in the last days Nina has dispensed the use of condom with Alan.

For him, as I see it influences a more positive way in his performance. And he's been careful to cum, off of her.::)

Waiting then, when we have the three again in action, to see if with Serena, the use will also be waived.:cool:

reV2zlbea2ad6b5400956d7.jpg

Well, got my answer,

And I can see from the bonus that things between Serena and Alan have not yet cooled down and fell into the vacuum.

Despite some resistance from Alan (already being reduced), Serena still holds firm and I believe, very close to winning this cause. She and Nina together.:biggrin:

04aQEoN.jpg

Second round

CWHoM09.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a cam stop at around 10:30, possibly due to lack of building energy (some scheduled maintenance).

When they return 5 hours later, we have an inadequate feeling that Nina just came home just to say hello to cams, take a shower and go out again.:dodgy:

Apparently not even "playing" in bed they did.

This time though it is possible to see Nina tidying up her backpack with extra clothes and Alan accompanied her on the way out as he usually does when she travels.
Just wait to see if Alan returns alone.

We could no longer have a full week of his full time presence in the apartment.
Very unstable this is already beginning to become.

Serena is now alone (again).
:cry:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

We had a cam stop at around 10:30, possibly due to lack of building energy (some scheduled maintenance).

When they return 5 hours later, we have an inadequate feeling that Nina just came home just to say hello to cams, take a shower and go out again.:dodgy:

Apparently not even "playing" in bed they did.

This time though it is possible to see Nina tidying up her backpack with extra clothes and Alan accompanied her on the way out as he usually does when she travels.
Just wait to see if Alan returns alone.

We could no longer have a full week of his full time presence in the apartment.
Very unstable this is already beginning to become.

Serena is now alone (again).

So it really was that. Nina went to one destination and Alan to another. They just went out together.
One more day possibly without your presence. Or maybe more.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Ok, round one completed.:biggrin:

Will it be like yesterday we will have round 2 and maybe even a three? Or even more?:rolleyes:

Alan will be motivated to overcome and break his own self limit?:cool:
Can Serena get it from him?:heart:

I'm really beginning to believe (sadly) that only in my dreams will this be possible.

Or when it is too late to follow the other projects.:cry: