Em & Sid

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Those were two separate types of situations and relationships. Rock treated Ana like shit. Sid isn't even a fraction as bad as Rock was. Em obviously still loves him deeply and doesn't want to lose him despite what everyone else thinks. If it came down to having to choose between Sid and VH, I bet she would choose Sid with no hesitation.

This is just speculation. We don't know how Rock treated Ana before VH. Maybe he was treating her the same way  he did here

We don't know how deep the relationship between Em and Sid is. If it was so deep do you think she would've had sex so easily with Logan? I don't think so.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

If it was so deep do you think she would've had sex so easily with Logan?

Never said the relationship was deep, just said she doesn't want to lose him. If she didn't care, do you think she would still be with him after all this time?

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Never said the relationship was deep, just said she doesn't want to lose him. If she didn't care, do you think she would still be with him after all this time?

Sid is the one who have a problem not Em. She cares about Sid but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about herself.

Just now, pahman said:

Sid is the one who have a problem not Em.

Right.... Em was the one who fucked around on him with Logan, and then started flirting with Bob right in front of Sid, yet Sid is the one with the problem. Gotcha.

I'm not saying Sid is perfect. He clearly isn't, but Em is far from perfect and innocent in all this too. Their relationship is complicated as fuck and goes far beyond "Sid is the problem." There's nothing stopping Em from breaking up with Sid if she really wanted to, but after her intense crying session after Sid was really upset it's pretty obviously she doesn't want him to leave. Otherwise she would have let Sid go right then and there.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right.... Em was the one who fucked around on him with Logan, and then started flirting with Bob right in front of Sid, yet Sid is the one with the problem. Gotcha.

I'm not saying Sid is perfect. He clearly isn't, but Em is far from perfect and innocent in all this too. Their relationship is complicated as fuck and goes far beyond "Sid is the problem." There's nothing stopping Em from breaking up with Sid if she really wanted to, but after her intense crying session after Sid was really upset it's pretty obviously she doesn't want him to leave. Otherwise she would have let Sid go right then and there.

Maybe she doesn't really care about Sid that is why she's doing that.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just a guess maybe he is sick or has some kind of jetlag?

I envy these kids. If I get 6 hours of sleep, it would be the happy day of the month for me. happens rarely :(

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

the both have problems may be the most clear they are Suffering confusion about what they want and what have to do ,they have choices but can‘t make  straight move to  one of them

they want to stay at the project  but can‘t Comply with the terms that may means gradual separation

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Look who's together again but this time no flirting and no affection. Just regular hanging out. Afraid to say it but it looks like their little fling is done and buried.

bandicam_2018-03-01_04-48-34-388.jpg

with bob still there will make  it happen again just  give them more time , i think there is a plan  to kick sid out slowly  by replacing  him by bob as em‘s boyfriend   but without  any charges on em or vhtv in the picture  now em appears attracted to  bob more sid