Em & Sid

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

why this apartment is always in preview?

1 minute ago, budda said:

Who's know ?

Perhaps even VHTV hopes something will happen

Or perhaps so many people are tuned HOPING something will happen that it's making them popular.

BTW, ain't shit going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Em never entered the toilet where Bob was already in.
She came in when Sid was crying.
Em has "skipped" all night around Bob and followed him as soon as he was out of the LR, far from Sid.
She didn't hesitate to join him in the dark kitchen and, as you say, she didn't turn on the light because she hoped to do some "stolen sex".

Question: the house is paid by Em & Sid and so they decide who can and who cannot enter.
Sid knows that Em has already fucked with Bob and that he wants to fuck her again. Why did he invite him to the house?
He does not want to fuck Em but does not want her to have sex with other guys. But what does he really want Sid ???

Good morning budda. Misunderstanding! Excuse my bad English. I meant the future -> ... when will she go through the connecting door ....

Hi Zetti,

Mah. I saw that this morning - as opposed to yesterday - Em has avoided Bob in every way. Also because Sid followed her like a shadow.
I imagine that Bob's visit was imposed by Alex who was hoping for a "revival" of the house but the jealousy of Sid did not allow anything to happen.
I think Bob is out of the game forever, at least inside the house.

5 minutes ago, budda said:

Hallo Zetti,

Mah. Ich habe gesehen, dass heute Morgen - im Gegensatz zu gestern - Em Bob in jeder Hinsicht gemieden hat. Auch weil Sid ihr wie ein Schatten folgte.
Ich stelle mir vor, dass Bobs Besuch von Alex verhängt wurde, der auf eine "Wiederbelebung" des Hauses hoffte, aber die Eifersucht von Sid ließ nichts passieren.
Ich denke Bob ist für immer aus dem Spiel, zumindest im Haus.

Em and Bob will always find a way to approach (see kitchen last night), though not for real sex but for a touch or a kiss