• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

It looks very spontaneous but I think it was planned. She holds her phone in a straight line so that she can take a picture of her ass (for her Chat-Partner)  while she turns ..... without anyone noticing. Phone and butt stay in position for a short moment, then she keeps turning.

EM .... show him what you can do !!!! You also did it when SID was out of the house for an hour. Stop the cartoon and go back to the chat while Sid sits in the chair and can watch you. At least that's what you could do for us

Sid ... what are you doing? Are you reading CC? Em .... you make such a facial expression as if you had been caught again? Is that the reason why it's still more quiet between you than usual?

em is great awesome . can tell nothing negative about em. but sid is useless hopeless lazy boy. still think that he is a child in kindergarden. he is waste of speerm. to watc this house is waste of time. so vhtv must decide if sid is playing around like child or not

22 minutes ago, budda said:

I would like to record some scenes that interest me and that will not be archived.
Is there any of you who can recommend me a program that does this?

Bandicam (as previously mentioned)

1 hour ago, budda said:

I would like to record some scenes that interest me and that will not be archived.
Is there any of you who can recommend me a program that does this?

bandicam(premium only ) or ashampoo snap (have free version)

Archived