Em & Sid

Something is different tonight. A very different atmosphere than usual. Everything is so clean ..... almost like a deserted place. Soon something will happen ..... good or bad ...... we'll see.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I said that if Em didn't do anything sexual with someone while Sid was gone that I was done with this apartment. Looks like I'm officially done with this apartment.

Unfortunately nobody was there except Lisa, the time was too short

2 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Unfortunately nobody was there except Lisa, the time was too short

At this point I'm done giving a shit. I'm tired of waiting for these people to improve. Sid needs to get off his ass or Em needs to get off her ass. I no longer have any faith that either will happen so I'm done.

23 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sid's back? And he still can't put his phone down!!

I do not hate Sid, I am sure he is a nice boy, but I do not understand him.  If I was living there I would be giving sex to Em every day.  Sid is very strange.

Em to Sid: Report obediently, kitchen and living room are sterile. Entrance not allowed. Please use only bedroom and bathroom, so it's not much to clean before leaving.

Look at these two rooms. Look like they have never been used.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, budda said:

Usual history ...
Em naked in the bathtub and Sid who goes around the house like a fool ,,,

Sid has already bathed outside the house, once rolled in the snow.

The thing in his pants is only for peeing

18 minutes ago, budda said:

I would throw myself in the bathtub even dressed !!

She's just a normal girl. What she needed, however, is a man .... one with experience.

You said that Sid took some things when he left. Did he bring his suitcase back? Or has he already moved into another room outside this project? A room for him and em ... without spectators. Maybe that's why Em cleaned the rooms so hard.

Ah well we dont even need to check the timeline till at least Tuesday. :biggrin: That is if you even bother checking this apt.

• Like 3