Em & Sid

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Daughter, Daughter!!? I don't have a daughter! I said if I'm blessed to have a daughter, 

:biggrin: Oh sorry Ash obviously misread your text must have had one too many of your mixes :biggrin: Do accept my apologies. whoops lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Oh sorry Ash obviously misread your text must have had one too many of your mixes :biggrin: Do accept my apologies. whoops lol

Yeah, whoops is right! We're not being as safe over here as we usually are, so who knows, maybe soon! ::)

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, whoops is right! We're not being as safe over here as we usually are, so who knows, maybe soon! ::)

:biggrin: ah ha living dangerously eh well hope you get all your dreams and wishes, am sure Guy will find the spot lol. Will keep my fingers crossed for you Ash xxxx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: ah ha living dangerously eh well hope you get all your dreams and wishes, am sure Guy will find the spot lol. Will keep my fingers crossed for you Ash xxxx

Thx Robwin, do you have any children? Did you know if you we're ready to have kids? We maybe not ready to have children, but I don't know if we're ever know if we're ready. We're not taking my temperature, and standing me on my head afterward, if it happens soon awesome, if not no problem. 

Damn. I am the one who always sees "strange things" in Em's behavior.
Yesterday Em did the medical examination.

It would be reasonable to think that today she would come back home to her boy friend (by train or car).

Em had a whole day available to came back home even if she went to a Doctor 500 km away!

Now it's almost 10:00 PM.  

Why Em has not yet returned home?

Where did she go in these 2 days?
I believe she just went to have fun.

How many lies we had to listen to in this last month !!!

Maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, budda said:

It would be reasonable to think that today she would come back home to her boy friend (by train or car).

Em had a whole day available to came back home even if she went to a Doctor 500 km away!

Maybe I'm wrong.

On her way she will surely pass by a guy she knows from the chat .......  so her return is delayed ..... we know that from her. Em is really strange.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, budda said:

Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know how old you are. But if you continue to be concerned and worried about Em like that you may have a heart attack very soon. Take care of yourself please!. :biggrin:

• Like 3