Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anybody's
2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Well we didn't get to see it, but surely you jest!😁 Baby steps for Darcie..

yah we could not see clearly. but it was big as ı suppose. if you look at carefully when he sits on couch you can see it is big under the pants. he is erected.

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well since the service was announced on twitter that a guy will appear to lick her pussy.. i guess the rules wasn't counting..

it's an a progress  in this day lick .. maybe the next few days is going to offer a blowjob .. It's thing matter she  that's it broke the wall..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, just man said:

it's an a progress  in this day lick .. maybe the next few days is going to offer a blowjob .. It's thing matter she  that's it broke the wall..

Well since we already saw darcie on foursomes... unless after that she become virgin again i don't think there is any wall to broke 😁😎

11 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

yah we could not see clearly. but it was big as ı suppose. if you look at carefully when he sits on couch you can see it is big under the pants. he is erected.

Don't think Stifler has a worry at all in that department ...😃 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well since we already saw darcie on foursomes... unless after that she become virgin again i don't think there is any wall to broke 😁😎

OMG.. i didn't seen her in foursome .. i known her before 4 weeks or less.. so, she was did in foursome.. that's kinda,not strange for the wild act of her that clarify all thing..!!:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, just man said:

OMG.. i didn't seen her in foursome .. i known her before 4 weeks or less.. so, she was did in foursome.. that's kinda,not strange for the wild act of her that clarify all thing..!!:rolleyes:

If you have access to archive, check at end of october and begin of november.. she visited henry and mira (her actual bosses) with supposedly her ex-husband and they had two parties 

• Like 2

Guest anybody's
6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't think Stifler has a worry at all in that department ...😃 

also no need to worry for stifler. darcie ll take in her pussy or in her ass.😄

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you have access to archive, check at end of october and begin of november.. she visited henry and mira (her actual bosses) with supposedly her ex-husband and they had two parties 

i not a premium subscriber in VHTV . . so i didn't had access to archive.. might be in a soon future i will check out, when i make of a premium subscriber..:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, just man said:

i not a premium subscriber in VHTV . . so i didn't had access to archive.. might be in a soon future i will check out, when i make of a premium subscriber..:biggrin:

Put in your favorites to don't forget 😁

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam16/party-moves-to-bedroom-oct-31 (and are more from that day)
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam13/henry-guests-3some-nov-6 (and there are more also from that day)

• Like 1