Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's where the interest is.. 

Exactly. And I was just about to come on and say the same thing.

I know I just criticized Darcie/Stifler in the Bonnie/Clyde thread but one thing I will admit that is refreshing about this couple/apartment is nothing is really set in stone like with other couples. When Clara/Stas or Grace/Jacob invite people over you know nothing will happen. Then for most of the other couples on this site they are all stuck in routine. But when Darcie/Stifler invite people, you literally have no idea how this will turn out. They might have an orgy, or Darcie might have random drama attack and ruin the whole night or no chemistry at all. Unpredictability is severely lacking on this site and Darcie/Stifler are one of the only couples that still have it.

• Like 1

Having said that, I still think we can bet there is 80-90% chance that nothing exciting will happen with these guests.

Also on a side note, the way Darcie gets along with Alisa is kind of surprising to me. Darcie always seems more poised and "lady like" and Alisa is much more wild and a real party girl. I get the feeling that if Darcie was not with Stifler she would be a little more like Alisa.

• Like 1