Darcie & Stifler

The PROBLEM is Stifler. Has been for a long long time.He wouldn't share his girlfriend with anyone.Also has stage fright in any kind of group activity.It's their personal choice. Darcie is hot and they are still here.Must be some loyal fans still watching them.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perfect hostess

"I see that you're a little busy but would you like a glass wine?"

image.thumb.png.84ca669f91ccad7c75414a3ac32ed938.png

"No thanks, but a nice vibrator about this size would be much appreciated! My fucking pussy is on fire 😊"

image.thumb.png.cd337392e837cbbc1f92ebdda8d8584e.png

"Here we go, just what the doctor ordered. I have a great idea. Let's make an unboxing video and put it on youtube."

image.thumb.png.62bcb0cd6b4f49419db112bd9edee956.png

"While I'm waiting for you to fucking rinse it and shove some batteries up its hole I think I'll have that glass of wine after all"

image.thumb.png.be9fab7b98993406ef45e505803b67d5.png

"Ow, Oy, Wow, That feels great. Best unboxing ever!"

image.thumb.png.b736c2292e90716ca2eb8d4c56a8b5d9.png

• Like 8

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Why you let that bother you ?? Nothing wrong with more tits & ass

There is when people have to quote 20 pics and causing the thread to have to load a lot longer than it needs to. More tits and ass? Who cares if its the same pics repeated over and over.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is when people have to quote 20 pics and causing the thread to have to load a lot longer than it needs to. More tits and ass? Who cares if its the same pics repeated over and over.

Then you need to get rid of your 20 year old computer, if it's taking that long to load😬