Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

At this point I can't tell if this guy normally has all this stamina or if he's just unable to cum. I do like the energy though. He doesn't really seem to be slowing down.

Some girls don't like long long sex. It hurts them. It might be the reason Juliet is not seeing Fred again.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Some girls don't like long long sex. It hurts them. It might be the reason Juliet is not seeing Fred again.

And I still say you're wrong about Juliet and Fred. Juliet fucked him 5 times that night and again in the morning. If she didn't like the sex, she wouldn't have kept fucking him. Juliet has fucked a bunch of guys that she hadn't bother with again.

Regardless of that, it definitely doesn't seem to be bothering Alisa any.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And I still say you're wrong about Juliet and Fred. Juliet fucked him 5 times that night and again in the morning. If she didn't like the sex, she wouldn't have kept fucking him. Juliet has fucked a bunch of guys that she hadn't bother with again.

Regardless of that, it definitely doesn't seem to be bothering Alisa any.

If that was all joy and pleasure - no cam earning - then we should see Fred again. Fred visited Juliet two more times and the acted "just friends".

• Like 1