Darcie & Stifler

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

God they maybe picked the worst moment for the threesome in VH history

Maybe, but seeing Darcie getting fucked by a different guy after so long trumps the Lexy/Pete stuff in my opinion.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe, but seeing Darcie getting fucked by a different guy after so long trumps the Lexy/Pete stuff in my opinion.

Now they are finished there so they have all the attention now. I still think Darcies screams are not all natural...

Guest hacıvat
1 minute ago, HAFIDMAX said:

على الاقل  انها سعيدة

هي دائما سعيدة.

Just now, Sparkles said:

no one think it's natural.. some users "stopped" saw them on first weeks because of that

And I was one of them. Darcie is incredibly hot with an incredibly hot body but the screaming sometimes makes watching her fuck very difficult. Sometimes I can deal with it and other times I can't. But the fact that she's back into threesomes and possibly more group sex means I'll probably start watching a lot more frequently.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I was one of them. Darcie is incredibly hot with an incredibly hot body but the screaming sometimes makes watching her fuck very difficult. Sometimes I can deal with it and other times I can't. But the fact that she's back into threesomes and possibly more group sex means I'll probably start watching a lot more frequently.

I don't watch them at all recently.. last time i remember watch was with the other girl.. today only watched because caught a preview.. because supposedly the twitter had announced a "guest with hot lips" but then as soon as i opened the channel.. mute is on 

• Like 1