Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hacıvat
2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Service is done.. nothing more to do there 😁

ı am still waiting the one with hot lips.

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

finally she is doing threesome again... but well.. the same issues of her.. totally kills the show

ahah guy coming into the floor... not even using a condom lool 

Stifler came on the floor first... then the guy did the same.😁Stifler gets very excited when he sees a guy with her. As a matter fact i think he's the one behind it all. There was a guy there earlier ( second visit) and nothing happened and he seemed pissed and stayed on the phone until they found second guy. Didn't speak to her when the first guy left,  as if it was her fault but I don't think it was.

21 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Stifler came on the floor first... then the guy did the same.😁Stifler gets very excited when he sees a guy with her. As a matter fact i think he's the one behind it all. There was a guy there earlier ( second visit) and nothing happened and he seemed pissed and stayed on the phone until they found second guy. Didn't speak to her when the first guy left,  as if it was her fault but I don't think it was.

Mira said from very early on that Stifler was always down for the idea of swapping and sharing and that Darcie was always the one hesitant on it.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Mira said from very early on that Stifler was always down for the idea of swapping and sharing and that Darcie was always the one hesitant on it.

Makes a lot of sense from what i've been seeing from them. After he got angry with her earlier...he tried kindness and got her to see things his way. She let one of the guys have oral sex with her but this is the first time i've seen her eagerly have intercourse and give head. She loves Stifler's cock and will most likely do whatever he wants . He really seems to care for her but he seems to crave seeing her with another guy..Strange  girl with a great body but he has a way of dealing with her strangeness...