Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

now the "guest" leaved

To be fair, he felt more like a 5th wheel. Between two couples that don't swing as far as we know, he wasn't going to do much of anything exciting anyway so maybe him leaving had nothing to do with whatever went on between Darcie and Stifler.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be fair, he felt more like a 5th wheel. Between two couples that don't swing as far as we know, he wasn't going to do much of anything exciting anyway so maybe him leaving had nothing to do with whatever went on between Darcie and Stifler.

Did that guy already visit them??

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think everything is fine between Darcie and Stifler. it seems that the guy was supposed to be there and was supposed to be the wanted third wheel...

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I think everything is fine between Darcie and Stifler. it seems that the guy was supposed to be there and was supposed to be the wanted third wheel...

The three of them had a talk in the kitchen and the guy left directly after that. He will come back another time, i believe...