Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Who wants to sit instead of Darci?)

you are a very welcome  .. lady Darcie .. happy to see you join to us here .. you one of many reasons . Make me come of  for to take a look time by time for VHTV .. . always you have gifts to presenting to us..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

На самом деле «» новый»к этому типу совместных действий. Хехехе
И в моем понимании у нас был второй„визит“ , но автономны.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm31/cam12/darcie-stifler-3some-jun-13

Maybe someone noticed, we had the first experience with Andriano, so in the future, perhaps we will have this desire.  At the moment, we are building a friendship)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Maybe someone noticed, we had the first experience with Andriano, so in the future, perhaps we will have this desire.  At the moment, we are building a friendship)

It was an incredibly hot moment. And I'm glad you had a good time with him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Yes, I noticed it and recognized it right away on the second visit. We still had a guest there and I expected something more meaningful in couples this time.
But she left before and ahead of you and in return we had the 'technical fault'.
😉

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was an incredibly hot moment. And I'm glad you had a good time with him.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Mainly because it broke a "barrier" we have there for an equal to the projects of Mira & Henry and Betty & Rick.
😎

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
20 minutes ago, just man said:

Darcie are you  there in this video clip .. this girl seems like you !!..:rolleyes:

you need to consult a ophthalmologist.

Just now, apricot said:

you need to consult a ophthalmologist.

of course i will do ,to make you take a comfortable. when i said similar to her, doesn't mean in just body's or face ..MR .. this girl act like a Darcie in somehow way,..!!

• Like 1