wild things

ok i see that most of these people get kinda crazy with the shit that they do strap-ons ,bi-sex, and other things even lexy taking a foot in her pussy so do any of them do like fisting and other weird shit  ------ whats the craziest thing anyone seen

I still do not understand why free cameras are no longer lounges but that said and I think there is something else than the cash because what I see is the big foutage mouth to those who can not be premium like me what I wish is that all the users of vhtv is on the same foot of equality in ciconcerne certain cameras of living room because have all the right to see the living rooms and not that the premiums which make taht and not do not take the current situation by being limited

13 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

I still do not understand why free cameras are no longer lounges but that said and I think there is something else than the cash

no rush, when you will start to work, or you establish a business in the future, then you will understand, why

1 hour ago, dmac7713 said:

I still do not understand why free cameras are no longer lounges but that said and I think there is something else than the cash because what I see is the big foutage mouth to those who can not be premium like me what I wish is that all the users of vhtv is on the same foot of equality in ciconcerne certain cameras of living room because have all the right to see the living rooms and not that the premiums which make taht and not do not take the current situation by being limited

put this in the free cam complaints please. everyone is tired of reading your same complaint over & over & over & over........................................:angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmac7713 said:

what are you twelve?  Mods please ban this guy, (kid) he is contributing nothing and flogging a very dead horse

• Like 2