Lola & Otto Part #1

18 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Always seemed angry and aggressive with the girls, particularly Hannah. 

I was just thinking back to the first 3 some with Hannah,Otto and Lola..it was hot and free from conflict. was awsome..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I was just thinking back to the first 3 some with Hannah,Otto and Lola..it was hot and free from conflict. was awsome..

For me the only problem is when external things are "arranged" ... the 3somes (excluding the first and maybe the bisexual one) and the 5some... 

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Always seemed angry and aggressive with the girls, particularly Hannah. 

Agree.. and particularly at the 5some when that was clear to observe ... Maybe was the way to share hannah with the external 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree.. and particularly at the 5some when that was clear to observe ... Maybe was the way to share hannah with the external 

I know what you mean but I am sure he is not a bad guy. Id like to see him less drunk and a lil more relaxed. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know what you mean but I am sure he is not a bad guy. Id like to see him less drunk and a lil more relaxed. 

I'm not saying he is a bad guy... but there he was really aggressive to hannah (influenced by the situation) 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I'm not saying he is a bad guy... but there he was really aggressive to hannah (influenced by the situation) 

Yeah, if I remember correctly Lola spoke to him about it.