Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The one that is top cam right now is such bs, how can this be the most viewed cam? makes no sense.

You mean Dasha on the bed. It just is. It's what people are watching. However I'm willing to bet the total audience is relatively low right now. There is simply nothing else happening. You definitely won't see it high on the Most Viewed cams.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean Dasha on the bed. It just is. It's what people are watching. However I'm willing to bet the total audience is relatively low right now. There is simply nothing else happening. You definitely won't see it high on the Most Viewed cams.

I can never figure out who is who of those 2 girls, and since they dont have their own bedrooms it is hard to know the names of them. Wonder how people found out, or maybe from someone who understands russian.

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I can never figure out who is who of those 2 girls, and since they dont have their own bedrooms it is hard to know the names of them. Wonder how people found out, or maybe from someone who understands russian.

Dasha had her own apartment in Russia before and Masha is in this apartment with Sasha since a long time before Dasha joined them.

24 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Dasha had her own apartment in Russia before and Masha is in this apartment with Sasha since a long time before Dasha joined them.

Thx do you know if they are related Dasha and Masha?

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thx do you know if they are related Dasha and Masha?

Just friends and friends of Nelly like Annabel possibly Lana and maybe even Eva. Mira is friends with Nelly as well.

Masha's sister has visited and she is really cute.