Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

If my girl wanted for me to be in a 3way with her and her best friend I would be tempted,,, But at the same time I would be highly suspicious and wondering if it was a trick question and if she was trying to see if I would do it or not,,,it might be fun the first night,,,but when your Bf and your best friend start fucking behind your back,,,that's when the trouble starts.::)

• Like 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

If my girl wanted for me to be in a 3way with her and her best friend I would be tempted,,, But at the same time I would be highly suspicious and wondering if it was a trick question and if she was trying to see if I would do it or not,,,it might be fun the first night,,,but when your Bf and your best friend start fucking behind your back,,,that's when the trouble starts.::)

If that happens, then your relationship with your GF wasn't that solid and probably would have gone down the tubes later on anyway.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If that happens, then your relationship with your GF wasn't that solid and probably would have gone down the tubes later on anyway.

A pussy like Nica's will rip apart any relationship ::) Damn that pussy is fat and beautiful :heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1