Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

This is how you use that bath. Leia photographing and spanking My Belle:heart:'s beautiful bare behind

Almost criminal light and remember Leia has just jilled off in there. My Belle :heart: did earlier in the bed

Shame the panties went back on after the mopping but quite frankly any of you still doubting My WonderBelle:heart:'s greatness must either have taken your eyes or your brain out. Few girls have done more.

My Super Sexy Belle:heart: back on the bed with panties on ... frustrating for views of her pretty kitty and awesome ass as was the light in that fabulous all singing, all dancing, all spanking fabulous bath.

sexy mila kunis GIF

Now My Belle:heart: can show Mila the way.

On 19/1/2018 at 9:32 PM, Sergio said:

che ne dici Mikelima, sono tutti eccitati per l'ennesima masturbazione di Nicole e Karol, il mio mese di abbonamento è stato pagato da Beatrice e Luci, tutto il resto è business volgare

non male anche eva

peccato

per leila che non fa più niente con karol

il resto è davvero roba di bassa macellazione

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: BUBBELLE  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: BUBBELLE  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wow, really like the little Belle. Happy you so pleased.

Guest Peeker Seeker
2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

leia is as much of a waste as the water that she is wasting in the twins bathtub  :biggrin:

Leia like bubbles, all pretty girls like bubble bath, have much fun in big bathtub.

Guest Peeker Seeker
16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what guys...No wonder this thread is dying a death...You say you want to talk about  what happening in the houses right now, and discus what the girl's are up to. Often, it's not much, so you complain...:confused:  Yet Karol has given us a magical bate, and not 1 fucking post...Is that because nobody can find fault in it....:dodgy:

Fabulous Karol...You now enter in the Barca RLC Hall of Fame...:heart::heart::heart:

Karol good for many things, like her always long time now.