Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Even when Belle is sleeping her pussy is on show, she's a star.

What people probably don't realise about My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Belle:heart: is that  this sleeping naked is quite unusual for her until this visit. She maybe did it once every 10 days during previous visits and normally well hidden by the covers so it's hardly something she does all the time. I mean I for one I'm delighted that she's chosen to let us look at it like this and wish more would do the same Some of the couples' girls do it notably The Goddess and no-one complains about her Unfortunately her room and indeed B4 is not suitable for naked sexy dancing so she feels maybe she has to give something and girls who give something we should be very grateful indeed for

As for anything more that's a huge step especially when you share a room it is only a few days until I stay and you never know what might happen in the rest but she's already done so much more than most other girls and of course she has a big personality as well as everything else

• Like 1

About my dancing comment for B4. In the other apartments it is easy for the girls to stay on 1 or maybe 2 cameras here there are six in the living room so following them around is quite difficult. In my Belle:heart:'s room the diagonal camera simply covers to large an area I did not particularly well.

TO ME EXERCISING NAKED IS THE ULTIMATE. SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VIEWS IT ALLOWS. TO ME IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN BATING. VERY FEW HAVE DONE IT NAKED AND TO DO IT IN A PRIME POSITION. I DECLARED JESS A LEGEND WHEN SHE DID IT AT B1, THE GODDESS DOESN'T NEED SUCH APPROBATION, IRMA WHO DID IT BRIEFLY WAS A LEGEND ANYWAY, BUT TODAY IN THE EVEN BETTER B2 NEIA JOINED THE RANKS OF THE IMMORTALS.

IN MY OPINION MY BELLE:heart: IS A LEGEND FOR WHAT SHE DID ON 3 NIGHTS IN B1 AND B2 AND ALSO DANCING LIKE NO-ONE ELSE, RENATA IS CLEARLY AND SOME OF HER COLLEAGUES ARE CLOSE BUT IT IS NOT AN ACCOLADE EASILY GIVEN. I WOULD ALSO GIVE IT TO OTHER  BARCELONA REBOOT GIRLS NORA (ALTHOUGH SHE ARGUABLY ALREADY WAS), ILONA, NICOLE, STELLA AND LOLA FOR HER ENORMOUS PART IN MAKING THINGS HAPPEN DURING HER FIRST STAY. OH I FORGOT BECCA WHO CERTAINLY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AMONG THE GREATS.

TODAY NEIA JOINED THOSE LEGENDS 

• Like 1

I always wanted My Belle:heart: to do what Neia has done. Yes she has given a few leg raises on the bed but as I said she is already a legend. I am not sure the B4 living despite 6 cameras gives great views and certainly Belle's room doesn't - well not without one new camera which I would prefer focused on Belle's bed anyway.

And My Belle:heart: while not quite yet reaching the heights of her shows in B2 was also superb last night.

Was that My Belle:heart: who just told us "Mr Gray, I am here" or something similar. Just let me get a billion dollars together, My Divine (not literally, she is not The Goddess) Belle:heart: and I'll be waiting for you.

To twist Shakespeare: 

I come here to PRAISE the girls, not BURY them with CRITICISM 

• Like 1