Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

RLC has a contradiction with Replay service.
I explain myself.
when RLC has expanded the memory from 1 day to 1 week, I thought it was because, given the many moments to capture, it took longer to look at everything.
but it is the contrartio. in the sense that the girls do practically nothing interesting and we have Replay frozen for 2/3 days with the same sequences.
I think service is not so interesting if not to steal money from subscribers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

looks like monica and sofie maybe planning their next fake lez show in the kitchen. then one will run to  her bed and bate but making sure to not be in a good spot so not to let more then her hand movement be seen. and the other one will be in her own bed and start to play but that damn phone of hers will go off. like it does every time and then she will make her tent or if we are very lucky she will light the candles so it will mess with the cams

and is this what they was talking about :biggrin: and I guess we now see what they was told in they text:dodgy::biggrin:

Replay would only have interesting events that happened,,,if nothing happened in 2-3 days then you would still have the same events from 2-3 days ago.......... sorry you are not getting what you want Mike.:angel:

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

RLC has a contradiction with Replay service.
I explain myself.
when RLC has expanded the memory from 1 day to 1 week, I thought it was because, given the many moments to capture, it took longer to look at everything.
but it is the contrartio. in the sense that the girls do practically nothing interesting and we have Replay frozen for 2/3 days with the same sequences.
I think service is not so interesting if not to steal money from subscribers.

• Like 2

Guest Peeker Seeker

:biggrin: my secret out 

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I just got another text about someone wearing women's panties on here on CC (Delete that too):biggrin::biggrin:

coca cola burn GIF

:huh: my secret out