Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone answer me a question? Why did Nica get so mad she was slamming doors and bitching at Amina ? Because she went to her own room, she did want to play with her, so she said screw it I am going to my own room. Is this why Nica got so mad ?

Was this tonight? Didnt here that though, must have missed. How long ago was it? Also I thought Nica was already in her own room then?

Because Amina was talking too loud on the phone with her Bf while Nica tried to sleep.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone answer me a question? Why did Nica get so mad she was slamming doors and bitching at Amina ? Because she went to her own room, she did want to play with her, so she said screw it I am going to my own room. Is this why Nica got so mad ?

• Like 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Because Amina was talking too loud on the phone with her Bf while Nica tried to sleep.

Well that was one hell of a reaction considering they had been screaming all night, and didn't bother Rosey any she just kept rubbing her soaking wet pussy :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that was one hell of a reaction considering they had been screaming all night, and didn't bother Rosey any she just kept rubbing her soaking wet pussy :biggrin:

You can never figure women and their tempers out :biggrin::biggrin:

angry viral moments GIF

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sorry but when was this? Last I see of them on replay they are in bed together in Nicas room, then Amina leaves for her own room but she wasnt talking on the phone or anything, she didnt do that untill she came to her own room.

EDIT: nevermind I found it

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Whe exactly was this? Can't find it on replay, all seemed fine between them and later Amina left for her own room but no slamming doors or anything.

EDIT: nevermind I see it now, didnt think Nica would be able to hear Amina from there, must be thin walls.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Whe exactly was this? Can't find it on replay, all seemed fine between them and later Amina left for her own room but no slamming doors or anything.

EDIT: nevermind I see it now, didnt think Nica would be able to hear Amina from there, must be thin walls.

I'm glad you finally caught up to the rest of us :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm glad you finally caught up to the rest of us :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes sometimes you miss with the timeline on replay, didnt notice she went out briefly and walked to her room to tell her, but was only a few secs so is why I missed it. I wish there was a slider or something so you could drag and see the image move instead of the 25-30 secs forward/ backward skipping