1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Just contact RLC Support and they should be able to get it figured out.

i use opera browser and it has a built in vpn,i could get rlc by using it but i have noticed (and this could be the problem)that no matter which one i use the ip address never changes (it keeps the same one)so there fore they have blocked that one address and i think that is why i can't view rlc anymore. i don't know why the ip address never changes. any suggestions on what browser or vpn to use.someone stated that they use cyber ghost and it is blocked also on all addresses i think.

3 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i use opera browser and it has a built in vpn,i could get rlc by using it but i have noticed (and this could be the problem)that no matter which one i use the ip address never changes (it keeps the same one)so there fore they have blocked that one address and i think that is why i can't view rlc anymore. i don't know why the ip address never changes. any suggestions on what browser or vpn to use.someone stated that they use cyber ghost and it is blocked also on all addresses i think.

Is your IP Dynamic or Static.

i guess its Static,but i contacted their support team and they said  that  " non-members " had limited viewing and if i got a " paid " membership that it would get rid of that. i don't even have limited viewing.when i used my vpn it would change my ip address but it don't anymore,when i change countries it stays the same.

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i guess its Static,but i contacted their support team and they said  that  " non-members " had limited viewing and if i got a " paid " membership that it would get rid of that. i don't even have limited viewing.when i used my vpn it would change my ip address but it don't anymore,when i change countries it stays the same.

I sent you a PM.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

bandicam_2018-04-03_23-31-33-371.jpg

Can anyone here help me, i have the same problem with RLC, for non - subscribers like me, What is the best solution to get skip it, i use the vpn with Google Chrome Browser and i tried to skipping on, but it's couldn't so .. Why Rlc are usees this way i don't know?!! but they want too a new subscribers, How anyone can to subscrib ?!!and we do not see anything "?? !!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, just man said:

bandicam_2018-04-03_23-31-33-371.jpg

Alguém aqui pode me ajudar, eu tenho o mesmo problema com RLC, por não - assinantes como eu, que é a melhor solução para obter ignorá-lo, eu uso a vpn com o navegador Google Chrome e eu tentei pular, mas ele está não poderia' t assim .. Por que Rlc são usées desta forma eu não sei? !! mas eles querem também uma nova assinantes, como pode alguém para subscrib? !! e não vemos nada "?? !!

youtube (proxy no pc)