Chloe & Tyler - General Chat Topic (2018)

Chloe and Tyler if you happen to read this any chance you could bring back that guest couple you had with you a few weeks back were you both were in the sauna together. I would love to see them visit more often.

4 minutes ago, just man said:

The strange thing that we are making offers for free of charge for the site RLC .. to bring to them a new subscribers..  but in the same time  they  block of our content, and  banned us ..

RLC has been doing that practice since they first began. Within the past Couple of Years they seem to have become more aggressive.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has been doing that practice since they first began. Within the past Couple of Years they seem to have become more aggressive.

They are supposed to follow Flexible policy ..Because the simple rule of Marketing says "whenever people talk about you- whenever you become more famous- and brought many subscriptions". except if they had enough from subscribers and they doesn't need more !! .. 

6 minutes ago, just man said:

They are supposed to follow Flexible policy ..Because the simple rule of Marketing says "whenever people talk about you- whenever you become more famous- and brought many subscriptions". except if they had enough from subscribers and they doesn't need more !! .. 

That's just the way RLC chooses to operate.  VHTV & VV on the other hand they welcome all Pictures Posted in their Topics. All they ask is that their Watermark of their Sites Name is in the Bottom Right Corner of the Images Posted. No worry of the DMCA on those sites.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That's just the way RLC chooses to operate.  VHTV & VV on the other hand they welcome all Pictures Posted in their Topics. All they ask is that their Watermark of their Sites Name is in the Bottom Right Corner of the Images Posted. No worry of the DMCA on those sites.

in the other hand .. You advising me to follow other sites about (VHTV-VV) .. Well .. i will follow your advice (Admin) .. But i will not give up.. was born as a fighter and i will posting more of the contents of this site in this forum .according to terms of this forum for sure ..:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1