Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems this house it's bringing George of old times back,active place,capacity of surprises,nice looking girls,good guests,only thing totaly bad it's the mole sex,several sex moments already and only pics/videos are all in the dark.The best thing of this place it's...we really don't know what will happen or not next.An little like forest box of chocolats..tom hanks forest gump GIF.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

who is bluehair?

blue hair left the apartment this morning, i guess she was the first assigned "Foxy", but George or something else have they changed their plans, so we have a new Foxy

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

blue hair left the apartment this morning, i guess she was the first assigned "Foxy", but George or something else have they changed their plans, so we have a new Foxy

But blue hair left with bags or just gone out?its an confusing first days,maybe this girl right now in the house it's indeed foxy,and the blue hair was just an guest,but who knows hehe.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But blue hair left with bags or just gone out?its an confusing first days,maybe this girl right now in the house it's indeed foxy,and the blue hair was just an guest,but who knows hehe.

i  hope this Foxy stay :angel: ... she don't smoke guys mean she don go out for smoking 

• Upvote 1