Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Foxy, Kira

Anyone knows from what manager it's the house?i first tought was Lina and Alex but if you look time archive appears an image of old Edda place..also that little coach in livingroom it's an nightmare...only cam that catchs it(cam2)it's superrr far,and seems th girl likes to site there.This girl..seems new,kinda similar to Serena(but an little more fit).

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

i'm falling in love with this ass :angel:

Screenshot (3231).png  0   2.69 MB

Indeed lovely ass,but the rest don't stay behind,she isn't skinny or to fit,she it's nicely curved,curious about the other girl,my hopes..an curvy blonde with large natural breasts,or an equal curvy and nice size breasts ebony girl,I think I am gona have lucky this time..or not:biggrin:.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Apartment on the VHTV Site shows GMT+5 but the Clocks on the Video Screen are showing the Time for GMT+3

Strange Stn,and that would make sense..was talked the next house opening would be from Lina and Alex.But in time archive appears an image of manager George old house,so not sure what to think.The decoration kinda looks George style but not sure of nothing lol.

• Upvote 1