Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Russ said:

Is anyone getting a lot of buffering   Kira is going to sleep until it is Foxys turn to be in the house  :dodgy: 

bandicam 2018-03-25 04-43-06-062.jpg  0   378.04 kB

i can confirm cam 11 only have some buffering issue... this is unusual .. sometimes is the cam 7 sometimes cam 3.. now its the cam 11 turn... idk why

i guess we will have  a new Foxy :dodgy: Foxy #3? ... i remember blue hair left the apartment in the morning, Foxy left the apt in the morning too, she woke up, dressed up and (no shower, no washing face or hands) wait for some1 who called her on phone so she left, (she got the pizza and cola with her) 

Edit : she forgot her PC :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i guess we will have  a new Foxy :dodgy: Foxy #3? ... i remember blue hair left the apartment in the morning, Foxy left the apt in the morning too, she woke up, dressed up and (no shower, no washing face or hands) wait for some1 who called her on phone so she left, (she got the pizza and cola with her) 

Edit : she forgot her PC :biggrin: 

Really what it's hapenning to this house,we will probarby never know how fantastic the place could had been(and big part of that it's because of that event we know),after it seems and looks George had to play 100% secure,and all that capacity of surprise,wildness,seems almost all gone,best exemple it's to look at foxy itself...from wild to boredom ,still feel there wasn't the need at all to this extreme changes(most for worst),even after the event place still could be one of the best of VH,now Kinda looks that residents are making turns to be in the house,and the good guests..are gone,this part it's really strange because disnt seen blue,brunet and blonde doing nothing bad,well maybe blue that night..but Kira did just the same as her.Really sad,passed from being an plce of 8out10 to At best 3,4out10.

• Like 1

They are probably waiting for a little time to pass before getting back into it or they just dont want to subject themselves to a reccurence, having a partie and losing control of what guests get upto, plus I don't think it would be sustainable to have parties ever night. It's all about getting the balance right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

They are probably waiting for a little time to pass before getting back into it or they just dont want to subject themselves to a reccurence, having a partie and losing control of what guests get upto, plus I don't think it would be sustainable to have parties ever night. It's all about getting the balance right.

Yes my hope it's that also,that would explain the safe play of the reopen night with nas,or mantain some of guests more apart,still feel it's too much without needed,but gess it's just George being cautious,hopeful things regain quality on time,and lets face it..hardly there is another's manager with better capacity for doing that,so lets wait an little and see.Maybe next week we will see what really are the changes or not.