Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I was right,,,Rosie was getting bored and sleepy,,that's why she was playing with her nails lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie to sleep on the bed on the floor in Monica's room.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You can always tell when Rosie is sad,angry or bored,,,she always starts putting her head down and start picking at her nails :confused::confused:

Rosie kissed everyone goodnight

il y a 9 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Dans les temps anciens , nous aurions pu raisonnablement attendre d' une partie à sortir , mais avec ce voisin sanglante les filles ne peut plus avoir du plaisir. La seule chatte que nous avons vu ce soir dans B2 était Rosie mais si mon Méchant Belle :heart:avait sa façon nous aurions pu voir quelques autres , mais pas elle - même qui est bien protégé ce soir.

luckily Monica gave us a nice time, but the day is not over .... well, I hope so.

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

luckily Monica gave us a nice time, but the day is not over .... well, I hope so.

That is very optimistic. Even My Belle:heart: can't party any more. I don't know if she'll sleep in Sofie's bed or Monica's. If with Sofie then that's yet another girl she's slept with which must be about a dozen by now.