Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Irrespective of whether Nica and her friend Anita go to B4 or stay at B2 we need the current occupants of B4 that is Amina and Nil, Elisa and Fima to become much more accustomed to each others' presence and with less clothing upon occasion. At the moment there is little interaction and only a very occasional nipslip (Amina in front of Fima). More girls there would not necessarily improve things.

PS to my last. That is unless Elisa quite deliberately decides to spice things up a bit in the interests of all.

Amina,Nil,Elisa and Fima are in B#3 and not in B#4,,,if you want to see couples being naked around each other and possibly fuck each other then go watch Masha,Sasha and Dasha and Also Eva and Sam.

Edited by euromike69

I miss my sexy thick Rosie,,and her loud ass laugh,,, :heart::biggrin:

22:57,,,,Rosie got in the tub so fast that she forgot to take her watch off,,22:57 is when she realized that it was still on her wrist,,her reaction is priceless.:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Amina,Nil,Elisa and Fima are in B#3 and not in B#4,,,if you want to see couples being naked around each other and possibly fuck each other then go watch Masha,Sasha and Dasha and Also Eva and Sam.

My apologies - an ageing mind! I knew what I meant I just failed to state it correctly!