Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

23 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I kept wondering who Jasmin looks like,the sexy actress Gina Gershon,,, yes? no? maybe? I think so, 423197_1.jpg

Maybe a bit. I've always like Gina Gershon. "Bound" is a really sexy film and she was always willing to get naked, like Jasmin is nowadays. For some reason "Family Guy" has had a go at her looks, which is ludicrous.

I certainly think Jasmin looks more like her than Morena Bacarrin. Jasmin is a beautiful girl but I have always thought around the same level as Stella and some way behind Kami - just talking about her face - but Morena is film star beautiful. If Jasmin really looked like Morena they would have been a million posts the minute she walked through the door at B1 and there weren't.

Still we wait for more cameras outside. The other girls should follow Jasmin's example (well Belle's example since she was the first in B4 and the first we saw in B2, although I think Sia did it once before her before the balcony camera and of course Lima in B1 maybe others) and sunbathe totally naked ... and with their pussies where we can best see them :biggrin:. However outside Jasmin's balcony the only camera friendly place is outside the kitchen by the swimming pool and there I think there is little room to be entirely visible. All this would be changed by 2 or 3 more outside cameras which may well come too late for the current crop of girls.

There is Belle's terrace but only when the sun is virtually overhead.

Actually they are now naked and making use of the grass although only Rosie is in a really good position. if the other 2 moved alongside Rosie on the concrete then we have a winner. I am not sure why they haven't done that before. It does actually seem there would be as good as we could get but I bet they would rather be by the pool.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Still we wait for more cameras outside. The other girls should follow Jasmin's example (well Belle's example since she was the first in B4 and the first we saw in B2, although I think Sia did it once before her before the balcony camera and of course Lima in B1 maybe others) and sunbathe totally naked ... and with their pussies where we can best see them :biggrin:. However outside Jasmin's balcony the only camera friendly place is outside the kitchen by the swimming pool and there I think there is little room to be entirely visible. All this would be changed by 2 or 3 more outside cameras which may well come too late for the current crop of girls.

The is Belle's terrace but only when the sun is virtually overhead.

Actually they are now naked and making use of the grass although only Rosie is in a really good position. if the other 2 moved alongside Rosie on the concrete then we have a winner. I am not sure why they haven't done that before. It does actually seem there would be as good as we could get but I bet they would rather be by the pool.

Yes I was told the extra outdoor cameras would be installed later this month. Just a shame we don't get audio from the outside cams, but maybe its not possible because of the weather and rain etc.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now 4 are on the grass and all but slightly off screen Nica are naked. My Belle:heart: hasn't joined them and is in the LR and she has her panties on as she normally does during her monthly (sometimes substantially more frequently in her case) visits during the day. Maybe she just wants to relax on her own with her art. I am sure she will join them another day.

Belle is on the terace outside the LR, Tiana is near the terace door in the LR.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Belle is on the terace outside the LR, Tiana is near the terace door in the LR.

Yeah I just spotted that when Tiana got up which is why I deleted my post - not in time though LOL. I had seen Belle put black panties on earlier so I had assumed it was her. I should have looked closer. So Belle is by the pool where they are no cameras :sad:

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah I just spotted that when Tiana got up which is why I deleted my post - not in time though LOL. I had seen Belle put black panties on earlier so I had assumed it was her. I should have looked closer. So Belle is by the pool where they are no cameras :sad:

Hopefully we will have a camera in that area later this month like I was told, though belle might not be here then if she leaves 21 april

We are definitely gonna need more cameras outside in B#4 if all the ladies are gonna start being outside more,,and enjoying the backyard by tanning,having a barbecue or using the pool....it's so refreshing to see them outside having fun,,,,,this is definitely a first for RLC...not counting Vanessa's Apt.

It's a new look and perspective to see these ladies on the "outside of the Apt" :heart::biggrin::biggrin:

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hopefully we will have a camera in that area later this month like I was told, though belle might not be here then if she leaves 21 april

20th April she said but it may be earlier. I am pretty sure she said that was when her "course"(*) was finishing but it might just be when she is free after seeing her family and picking up a new visa.

* Of course since we don't know what the girls do outside in Barcelona maybe she really is on a course :biggrin: