Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I still think monica is the best that has ever been in a Barcelona apartment . belle is the one that is the one that stands out the most she was in every thing that made the the most talked about  nights ever in rlc and no one can say  she wasn't there for every one .sorry but I was here and  so was belle she will always be  a superstar in rlc. I like rosie but what has she done with out miss belle there  

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I still think monica is the best that has ever been in a Barcelona apartment . belle is the one that is the one that stands out the most she was in every thing that made the the most talked about  nights ever in rlc and no one can say  she wasn't there for every one .sorry but I was here and  so was belle she will always be  a superstar in rlc. I like rosie but what has she done with out miss belle there  

and I'm just tired of all the post about how belle does nothing but get in the way of every  of thing but can some one on here . tell me when some thing that rosie has done with other girls that belle was not that  :dodgy: