Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1447 Nica dejó B2

Really a pity, but I suppose she will come back. The bed is still in Monica's room.
At least that is my hope.
Actually, I like that the girls are accompanied by a friend, because I hope that it is much more interesting for the spectators.

• Upvote 1

this is interesting... Monica is now showing her power at B2....

it seems both tiana and monica want to switch apartments but due to ego they are not leaving their places... they want to create discomfort for each other by popping up to their respective apartments every now and then....

the cat fight could be very interesting whenever it happens... sophie, naomi and tiana are isolated

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

it seems both tiana and monica want to switch apartments but due to ego they are not leaving their places... they want to create discomfort for each other

Hmm, good point, not so much on the ego side but maybe they just "prefer" the visits. They find what and where they like, make a visit and return to their base, thats how i see it..

8 minutes ago, Zinc said:

la pelea entre gatos podría ser muy interesante cada vez que sucede ... sophie, naomi y tiana están aisladas

To say that the three are isolated seems to me an exaggeration, above all, because Monica is the one that until now, has spent the nights outside of her bed and her house (or assigned house if you want to see it like that).
As for the other three girls, it seems that something "serious" has happened. As a spectator, it's a shame.
No one has spoken with Monica, but neither has she tried to break the ice at any time.

overall for me its sad... that B2 has door locks now...  yes girls are more comfortable bating now... but no excitement or suspense that someone will suddenly drop in... like it happened in AGS recently that Glasha walked in to Sonya having sex...

or last year when Sophie used to be bating while there is party going on outside with guys roaming around... it was exciting...and very brave from sophie as any guy could pop and catch her in the act...