Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

I think you can use these,,:biggrin: valium-drugstoreplanet-product.jpgHeineken-ice.jpg

I think you are right. I think I'm allowed one pint of beer.

I honestly couldn't believe I could be that unlucky again after Rosie last time when she thought they were all safely in the bath.

Jasmin Rosie & Serena return. They shout down to My Belle:heart: who lets them in. They bring bottles but I am not sure why My Belle had to let them in. How many keys are left? Jasmin brings My Belle:heart: a bill.

... some change as well or instead.

My Sexy Belle:heart: dresses. Blair just seems to be depressed upset and on the phone endlessly. When Belle left her in the kitchen to bate she seemed upset then. She's always upset. I don't think this is a Candy situation because Candy would talk endlessly about her B/F but since her first stay Blair has continually got upset about something. Maybe that explains her "unaware" behaviour earlier

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is Blair related to Danaya  ??   (always in bed 23 hrs a day)......................................:sleepy:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think it's if she can't think of anything to do and no-one's told her what to do she just heads for the bed. But as I said in my last post she seems to be sad a lot. Sadly for me at the most unfortunate times.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think it's if she can't think of anything to do and no-one's told her what to do she just heads for the bed. But as I said in my last post she seems to be sad a lot. Sadly for me at the most unfortunate times.

the more Blair is in the room, the less privacy for Belle...................:angry::angry:

43 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

themore Blair is in the room, the less privacyh for Belle...................:angry::angry:

It's not Blair's fault but today was a bit too much to take especially if it is My Belle:heart:'s last time. Blair entered the room twice so she already knew Belle was bating. She seemed noisy but I have said before the mics are pretty sensitive in that room, but to come back again and go to the drawers ... so distracting.

A week ago when Belle was going to bate as she was bating Blair started talking which did not help either of them until Belle gave up, then she leapt on Belle's bed while she was bating - Belle has done something similar but that was more of a rub than a bate by Blair and Blair knew she was coming back - and of course then Rosie got there when Belle was more than 10 minutes in and dripped cream on her. That's just recent incidents. Between Blair, Belle and Avi there have been easily more than a dozen other occasions when a bate has been foiled but given the amount of time Blair spends in that bed opportunities for Blair are few are far between. If she had her own room I think we would have seen a minimum of 20 extra bates even if not quite as frequently as Jasmin or Monica.

Today yes that left leg blocked her face again but at least her pussy was clear.

#oneroomonegirl